Our mission is to capture and openly share the world’s best information on building and investing in successful businesses. Think of this as building an ever-evolving university for the benefit of all would-be investors, operators, and entrepreneurs. I’ve been using Invest Like the Best to accomplish this mission for years, but do so with just a few hours a week.
I am now recruiting the founding team for a new venture and looking for someone who can own all things design and product-related. You will be one of the first few people in what I believe will be a huge business that changes how people learn about business and investing. You will also be sucked into my world of amazing people and ideas and will have the opportunity to make a huge impact.
- Owning the look and feel of the Invest like the Best brand and associated products
- Expanding the format of Invest like the Best to different mediums
- Iterating quickly to figure out what content/format people want to learn about business and investing
- Working with the founding team to grow the business into the best place in the world to learn about business and investing.
- You work hard. You work fast. You love to ship product and content.
- You have an extreme distaste for user friction.
- You must be deeply interested in business and investing. If we sense that this isn’t there, the conversation won’t last long.
- Must be familiar with Invest Like the Best since its the perfect litmus test for whether or not we will be aligned.
- That’s it. You can have any background, age, location, or previous experience you want.
The priority is to find the right person and then shape the compensation around their situation, interests, and involvement. There will be sliding scales of time, cash compensation, and upside participation in earnings from the podcast and related projects.
How to Apply:
Flex your creativity! Take the home page from investorfieldguide.com and re-design it to embody our mission of mapping the world’s business and investing information. This website will be the go-to resource for investors, operators, and entrepreneurs. Feel free to add your own creative flair to this mini-project while keeping in mind our brand values of quality, knowledge and growth.
You can do this with whatever tools you want: a new website, Notion document, google sheets, etc. Alongside the redesign, explain in 500 words or less why you designed it how you did.When ready to share – e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject – Product Lead Hiring. Applications close at midnight ET on Sunday August 16th.